According to mythology, the tree of life represents the union of the world of heaven with that of earth.
According to Indian mythology, it is considered to be the Indian sacred tree still called the Açvattha (sacred fig tree).
Its branches are sunk into the earth while its roots rise up to the sky. This is the tree on which the Buddhas take refuge and acquire wisdom.
– Avoid wearing your bracelet in contact with water in order to maintain the brilliant polish of the crystal
– Use a soft damp cloth to clean it
Some technical details:
• Materials: 925 silver and Austrian crystal
• Available in several sizes: 18 cm, 19 cm, 20 cm and 21 cm
• Clasp type: high security clasp
At topvira we understand that shopping online can be overwhelming, which is why we offer a 100% money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with our product, email us and get a full refund.