Kessa Hammam Exfoliating Glove-The very best natural exfoliating glove.
You’ll be starting to get used to compliments on how great your skin looks after using your Moroccan hammam exfoliating glove once! the deep fibers scrub clear the pains of the previous day, leaving your skin noticeably smoother, healthier, feeling fresh & looking more radiant than it has in years.
Designed with microfibers for a gentle effective result
- Naturally exfoliates the skin while softening the skin.
- Removes the build-up of dead skin cells, impurities, oils, dirt and residue leftover from fake tan.
- Creates a smooth base to reapply fake tan on.
- Helps to prevent ingrown hairs.
- Helps to improve circulation and blood flow.
- Improves keratosis pilaris.
- Promotes collagen and elastin production by accelerating new skin cell creation
- Helps to prevent body breakouts.
- Improves the appearance of scars, cellulite and stretch marks.
What is Kessa Glove?
An authentic Kessa glove used to exfoliate dead skin, debris and oil just like those that have been used in traditional Hammam and Moroccan spas for hundreds of years. Made using high-quality Viscose Crepe fabric, it is super easy to use and safe on your skin.
What it Does:
A Moroccan Kessa works wonders! Forget all those harmful and less effective chemical wraps, pastes and fake muds. Discover the vibrant healthy glow of your skin the natural way. These gloves are far superior to your typical exfoliating gloves, the Kessa glove delivers powerful full body exfoliation to uncover healthier-looking, more radiant, and noticeably younger skin for an immediate smoothness and glow.
The glove’s unique crepe fabric quickly and gently gets rid of surface layer dead skin, impurities, toxins and excess oil so necessary for healthy vibrant skin. The energetic massage will leave your skin rejuvenated and refreshed.
An essential part of our Moroccan skincare routine it essential to exfoliate at least twice per month. These gloves are inexpensive and will last for many, many sessions.
Material: 100% Viscose Crepe
1.When bathing, first shower with warm water for a few minutes, then put the product on your hand, add appropriate amount of shower gel to wipe all parts of the body, and play the role of strong decontamination cleaning and massage.
2. You can also let the body use foaming and soaking the body lotion, soften the body skin first, then wash the foam and then use this bathing glove to rub the body. The effect will be better, and the strips will fall off and wash. After the whole body is relaxed!
3.The glove should only be used on wet skin,not under a stream of water.
4.When gloves are first used, they shrink a little, and then they don’t.
At topvira we understand that shopping online can be overwhelming, which is why we offer a 100% money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with our product, email us and get a full refund.