Is it important to you that your child be easily and playfully prepared for writing, reading and drawing?
The best preparation for learning to write, read and draw for boys and girls ages 2 to 6.
- This extensive workbook for kindergarten and preschool, complete with coloring pictures and cognitive games, provides a variety of exercises to support fine motor skills, concentration and hand-eye coordination.
- Writing – Every child wants to do what adults can do. This age-old method of transmitting knowledge and experience requires optimal brain performance. Handwriting is a very complex process involving fine ticks, bows, arcs and swings. If you master it, it not only improves fluent writing, but also helps you learn to read.
- With this workbook, you will support your child’s graphomotor skills in a playful way and prepare him/her for writing letters and numbers. Particularly suitable for children from 2 to 6 years old in kindergarten, preschool, for beginners and the first years of school.
- In the book, pages of concentration line drawing exercises alternate with coloring pages. Carefully designed illustrations invite you to draw the lines of the figures.
- Lines and shapes for beginners: Simple, short exercises ensure early success and recognition of directions, shapes and lines as well as early experiences with hand-eye coordination.
- Curls and bends for advanced: Curls, bends and changes in direction improve the child’s feeling for holding and guiding the pen correctly.
- Symbols and pictures: Drawing simple pictures and figures first is fun, builds your child’s confidence and also develops his imagination. It subconsciously supports a feeling for mathematical figures, signs and symmetries.
- Material: Paper
- Color: As shown
- Age appropriate: 2-6 years old
- Paper size: 14*21cm
- 1 × Magic Tracing Notebook Set