Ditch Expensive & Time-Consuming Appointments With Therapists and Get Your Life Back!
WHAT IS COLD LASER THERAPY?
Cold Laser Therapy or Low-Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) is one of the best and most effective solutions for treating chronic pain, all without the dangerous effects of invasive surgery and prescription drugs or painkillers.
It is SAFE, SCIENCE BACKED and FDA Approved for the purpose of muscular and skeletal conditions and pain management in general.
Cold Laser Therapy promotes pain relief by using a very specific type of light that works at the cellular level stimulating the body’s natural healing process.
Low-level laser therapy (LLLT) is a fast-growing technology used to treat a multitude of conditions in order to help eliminate pain, and swelling, reduce spasms, and increase functionality.
It is a safe and effective therapy for a wide range of medical conditions, including soft tissue and sports injuries, arthritic conditions, repetitive stress injuries, wound healing, and an extensive number of additional medical problems.
LLLT works deep within the cells to speed up repair and improve functionality.
Laser light is an electromagnetic form of energy; defined by a range of tiny wavelengths and the wavelengths are measured in nanometers (nm).
It’s called ‘radiation light’ and this refers to the energy of the light. It’s not harmful, quite the opposite because it is healing and has health-giving properties working deep within the cells of the body.
Home treatment is totally painless and the feeling of warmth is the only feeling one experiences during the treatment as the LLLT device weaves its magic deep in the cells of your skin, fascia, muscles, and joints.
HOW DOES COLD LASER WORK?
Handheld emitters are placed on the skin and light is absorbed into the cells. The energy released from the light stimulates the tissue to accelerate repair.
The light increases the cell’s metabolism and assists with collagen growth, which further aids repair.
By targeting areas of pain with Low-Level Light Therapy light beams provide energy to restore Adenosine TriPhosphate (ATP) which in turn provides energy and oxygen to promote muscle contraction, communication between cells, and repair of damaged cells and removal of waste products.
Adenosine TriPhosphate (ATP) is a naturally produced chemical compound within the body, ATP is commonly referred to as the “Energy Currency of Life”.
Adenosine TriPhosphate molecule
When the third Phosphate group breaks away from the molecule it releases energy and leaves a depleted Adenosine DiPhosphate (ADP) molecule behind.
Energy Released and Adenosine DiPhosphate Molecule
Cold Laser Therapy adds light to the Adenosine DiPhosphate cells giving them new energy to recreate Adenosine TriPhosphate molecules which can once again power the body into healing, rebuilding cells, and removal of waste products, supplying new energy to assist with pain relief and body rebuilding.
Recreating ATP Compounds
HELPS ATHLETES WITH INJURIES
Trauma from sports injuries causes damage to the cells that make up soft tissues. These damaged cells release chemicals that provoke a natural inflammatory response in the body, which results in redness, swelling, warmth, and pain in the injured area.
Persistent or recurrent inflammation can predispose athletes to early-onset arthritis or degenerative changes in their joints. This condition can affect the weekend warrior to the elite athlete.
Laser therapy significantly lowers the risk of arthritis frequently resulting from sports injuries.
Laser therapy is used by professional sports teams and athletes to treat inflammation, provide deep-tissue therapy, and accelerate pain relief to help athletes minimize downtime.
Clinical research shows that laser therapy helps restore the body to normal function quicker.
With chronic conditions, laser therapy is used most often to help combat persistent pain and reduce inflammation.
Now you can enjoy the benefits of getting professional-grade treatment in the privacy of your own home using Dernox™ cold laser therapy device with treatment options from Low to Medium to High and a variety of 21 laser diodes delivering a combination of 650 nanometers (nm) and 808 nanometers (nm).
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Dernox™ Low-Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) device features a perfect combination of 6 diodes with 808 nanometers (nm) and 15 diodes with 650 nanometers (nm) wavelength lasers that have been selected for their ability to penetrate deep into skin, muscle, tissue, and ligaments to greatly boost healing and recovery process.
When laser light is absorbed by living tissue, it triggers biological chain reactions in the cells. Chemical substances are produced, released, and carried by the blood and lymphatic flow to other parts of the system.
In this way, the effects of cold laser light may not be only local, but can also achieve wide systemic effects and ultimately leading to an increase in cellular metabolism and a decrease in both pain and inflammation.
Most patients receiving deep tissue laser therapy report long-lasting pain relief that becomes noticeable after only a couple of sessions.
- Rapid Cell Growth & Reproduction
- Anti-Inflammatory Action
- Faster Wound & Burn Healing
- Increases Collagen Production
- Accelerates the Recovery of Inflamed Tissues
- Reduces Fibrous Tissue Formation
- Faster & Fuller Recovery from Concussion
- Increases Metabolic Activity
- Increases Vascular Activity
- Relieves Arthritis (including osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis)
- Treats Sports injuries including sprains and strains
- Repairs soft tissue damage
- Treats Tendonitis
- Reduces Wrinkles, anti-aging, skin rejuvenation
- Heals Acne scars, hypertrophic scars, keloids, and healing of burns
- Treats Psoriasis
- Stimulated Nerve Function
- Increases Microcirculation
- Powerful enough for clinical use and safe enough to use at home
- Can be used on pets
- 100% drug-free, non-invasive therapy with no side effects
- Cost-effective treatment for the entire family
Worldwide medical studies of LLLT have shown safe, effective, and proven solutions to treat a variety of common painful conditions such as;
- Arthritis / Joint Pain
- Temporo-Mandibular Joint Disorder
- Knee Pain
- Finger & Toe Joint Pain
- Muscle Pain / Spasms
- Shoulder / Rotator Cuff
- Back Pain / Neck Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Heel Spurs / Plantar Fasciitis
- Migraine Headaches
- Nerve Pain / Radiculopathy Sciatica
- Sprain / Strain
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- 15 Laser Diodes Delivering 650nm Laser Light
- 6 Laser Diodes Delivering 808nm Laser Light
- Clinically Proven and Safe Treatment
- Non-Invasive & No Known Side Effects
- Cordless, Lightweight & Portable
- FDA Cleared Class II Medical Device featuring Laser Therapy
- High Capacity 1950mAh Built-in Rechargeable Battery
- Liquid Crystal Clear Display
- Adjustable 6 Laser Intensity Levels
- Universal Voltage 110v – 240v
808nm laser beams can penetrate to 4-6cm depth roughly while 650nm laser beams reach about 2-3cm depth.
Each laser has two sets of beams. Fifteen 650nm laser beams are set around the perimeter of the device head. They reach a depth of 2-3 centimeters in-depth and are perfect for reaching acupressure points as well as more surface-level issues like skin and hair.
The center of the device head has Six 808nm laser beams, which penetrate much deeper tissue – 4-6 centimeters deep, as such, the lasers can penetrate rotator cuffs, static nerve pain, lower back pain, tissue injuries, and inflammation.
A BETTER LIFE FOR YOUR PET
Treat your pet’s medical conditions and injuries using Dernox™ Handheld Pain Relief Cold Laser Therapy Device.
The device offers clinically proven & safe treatment for:
- Degenerative disc disease
- Corneal diseases
- Head trauma
- Muscle, tendon, and ligament injuries
- Pain management for trauma and post-surgical wounds
- Inflammation and swelling
- Hip Arthritis and Dysplasia
- Elbow Osteoarthritis
- Tendon Weakness
- Knee Pain
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Gingivitis, Periodontitis, Stomatitis
- Wounds and Burns
- Chronic Otitis / Ear Infection
- Facial Nerve Paralysis
- Rupture Anal Sacs and Fistulas
*All serious injuries should always see a Veterinarian as the first course of treatment.
- Keep out of reach of children to prevent injuries to their eyes.
- Avoid looking directly at the light.
- Do not use it if you have a pacemaker, as the laser can interfere with the performance of the pacemaker.
- Not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
- 1x Main Unit
- 1x USB Type-C Cable
- 1x Protective Goggles
- 1x User’s Manual
AVAILABLE ONLY AT HALIPAX
This site is NOT a part of the Meta website or Meta Platforms Inc. Additionally, this site is NOT endorsed by Meta in any way. Meta is a trademark of Meta Platforms, Inc.