- The Glider Capo has no screws, clamps, or rubber bands to slow you down.
- With the touch of your thumb, you sail The Glider up or down the fingerboard! Keep playing through seamless key changes. No take-off required! If you’re not using it, just glide it over the nut!
- With the Glider Rolling Capo, you say good-bye to tuning problems. The Glider’s Equi-Glide dual tensioning system levels the capo for even pressure on the neck so that you stay in tune, period.
- Suitable for acoustic, electric and bass guitars.
- The Glider Guitar Capo is quick and Easy to Use! Simply remove the end cap and center The Glider on the fretboard (it doesn’t have to sit on the fret – making it kinder to fret construction and there’s more room to wrap your thumb over the neck.)
Click the “ADD TO CART” Now
- 2x Glider Guitar Capo