THE BEST THERAPY SWING FOR CALM, HAPPY KIDS!
Does your kiddo have meltdowns, anger and mean streaks, difficulty transitioning? Compulsion, self-harming, trouble focusing, or just tons of energy?
Energy Release Freedom Hammock is the perfect refuge for anybody from children to adults! It is often used in child therapy with the ability to calm down and quiet overwhelmed tots on the verge of a tantrum.
For years, occupational therapists have been using Energy Release Freedom Hammock as a way to teach the body and mind to work together. They provide vestibular and proprioceptive input, which stimulates your child’s senses.
Children with Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD) have a hard time filtering and organizing sensory input. This overflow of information puts stress on the nervous system, causing sensory meltdowns. Sensory input, like cuddling and swinging, calms the body’s “fight or flight” response. These swings make your child feel safe, soothing their overly stimulated senses.
The vestibular system is the most important of the body’s senses. It lets us know if we’re moving, how fast we’re moving, and in which direction we’re headed. A developed vestibular system allows us to navigate our environment with confidence. This is because our brain knows exactly where the body is in relation to other objects.
It helps increases balance and coordination. When children have trouble processing vestibular input, their body doesn’t know how to move within their environment.
As your child sits in their sensory swing, they gain confidence that their body is safe— even when their feet are off the ground. The stronger these associations become, the more their balance improves.
The swinging motion and Deep Pressure Therapy have an organizing effect on the brain. This gives them some much-needed relief from an overwhelmed nervous system. So what is the benefit? Sensory swings make children with autism feel more “in balance.” Because of this, many parents find that swinging before or during homework increases concentration.
From increasing attention span to improving coordination, the benefits of Energy Release Freedom Hammock are endless.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- HELPS CALM and Prevent Meltdowns
- INCREASE focus.
- STRENGTHEN muscles.
- INCREASE balance and coordination.
- BEST suited for children with SPD, Autism, and Asperger.
- PERFECT FOR Indoor and Outdoor Use
- TRUSTED & USED by Occupational Therapists
- HEAVY-DUTY. Use it Laying, Sitting, or Even Standing!
- TAKES LESS THAN 60 seconds to set up
- HOLDS UP TO 200KG and perfect for all ages, from your preschool kiddo to your teenager or young adult
HEAR WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS’ SAY!
HOW TO INSTALL
- Installation examples may include an eye bolt or chains from an exposed or structural beam, or a current swing set with the ability to hold the maximum weight of the swing.
- In all cases, the swing should have approximately 1m of space from all walls and obstructions and sit high enough off the ground that it doesn’t touch when in use.
- Freedom swings are also machine washable on a cold setting.
- Material: Nylon
- Loading: 200kg
- Size: 100 x 280cm / 39.4 x110.2 in (length x width)
- Net Weight: about 520g
- 1 x Energy Release Freedom Hammock
- 1 x Chain
- 1 x Extension belt
- 1 x Carabiner