Trace Your Faulty Car Wires in Seconds!
This instrument is designed to identify and trace wires or cables without damaging the insulation. You can also use it for checking short circuits and locating open circuits, even inside bundles, conduits, behind panels, under carpets, upholstery, etc.
There are sender and receiver functions included in the instrument. As soon as you hover over the faulty part it will make a sound! No more struggling to find the issues and no more damaging your vehicle while doing so!
Don’t spend hundreds at the auto-shop before you know the real problem! This diagnostic tool will be your new best bud.
✅ Quick and easy diagnostic: Judge continuity of the cables or wires, and diagnose the break point. Time saver, making your repairs quicker, makes things easier to find troubles, Tried to find a fault in auto electric circuit.
✅ 42 V Ready: for use in the new generation of vehicles with mixed or single 42 Volt systems.
✅ Operates: on DC voltages from 6 to 42 volts.
✅ Internally protected: Safe against power surges and overloads.
✅ 7″ flexible probe: allows reaching wires in congested places.
✅ Transmitter and Receiver: LEDs show open or short circuit conditions.
✅ Adjustable sensitivity: for all tracing situations.
✅ No wire piercing required: This is non-contact technology! Safer and faster.
- Receiver: On/Off button Test button
- Probe length: 7 inch flexible probe
- Sender: Tone/Off/Cont (Continuity) switch Tone/Cont (Continuity) LEDs Red and black test leads cable (61cm length, approximate)
- DC Voltage: Operates from 6 to 42 volts Power : 2x9V battery (6F22)
- Size:AS SHOW
- This product set needs two batteries. Please install 9V 6F22 battery in both Receiver & Transmitter.
- 1 x Automotive Short and Open Finder Sender
- 1 x Automotive Short and Open Finder Receiver
- 1 x Carrying bag
- 1 x English User Manual