Test the steadiness of your hands and your sense of balance with this fun chair stacking game.
The object is to stack the 3-inch-tall, brightly colored plastic chairs on top of one another without causing the stack to fall–the player who knocks the fewest chairs over wins.
Sounds simple, right? It’s more difficult than you think. If kids tire of stacking the chairs, they can always use them for seating action figures or furnishing dollhouses.
- Chairs Stacking Puzzle Game
Great game for all ages and is designed to entertain and stimulate the mind
- Exciting Battle
Object of the game is to stack the chairs without letting them topple
- Educational Toy
Fosters hand-eye coordination, problem solving, memory and other important learning skills
- Endless Fun
So many different ways to stack you’ll never have the same game twice
HOW TO PLAY:
- The aim of the game is for each players to take turns adding a chair to the stack…chair upon chair…the tension mounts as the tower grows larger!
- If the chairs fall on your turn, you must take all of the chairs that fell. You win the game by being the first player to get rid of all your chairs.
- Material: Plastic
- Package Size: 15 x 21 x 4 cm
- 18 PCS x Chairs Stacking Puzzle Game