SAY GOODBYE TO FREEZING NIGHTS AND CONSTANT COLDS!🥶
This heater has been specially designed with a compact form in mind, but with its characteristic heating elements, which give it a power of 900 watts sufficient to heat medium-sized rooms.
- It has a timer and temperature regulator
- Operates on 220v – 110v voltage.
- Plugs directly into the wall.
- Temperature range from 15 to 32 ºC.
- It has speed adjustment.
- Easy to install and operate.
- Adapts to any electrical outlet.
- Digital LED display.
- The heater is equipped with different buttons on the top of the heater for easy control.
- Designed with overheat protection function.
- The swivel plug allows the heater to be placed in different positions for ease of use..
- Ideal for home or office use.
- Space-saving design.
- Safe ceramic heating element.
- Quiet operation.
- Available in black and white
- Model number: 900w
- Temperature adjustable up to 32ºC(90F)
- Voltage (V):220V
- Power (W):900W
- Application:air heater
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
1: Connect the heater to the required socket.
2: Press On / Off to turn the power on
3: select the desired temperature, increase the temperature with the + button or decrease the temperature with the – button.
4: press the right button to select the fan speed you want.
5: push again when you have finished switching on/off, turn off the power and disconnect the heater from the socket to a safe place.
- When the heater is on, press the timer button to activate the timer. Press the timer button continuously to set the number of hours before the heater switch is turned off. You can choose between 1 and 12 hours.
- Once the desired time is selected, stop pressing the timer button and cancel the timer to turn off the heater.
- Do not allow liquid to enter the heater.
- Do not use alcohol, gasoline, abrasive powders, household polish or rough brushes to clean the heater, this may damage the heater casing.
- Do not use this heater around bathrooms, toilets or swimming pools.
- Do not immerse the heater in water
- Wait for the device to dry completely before use.
- Store in a cool, dry place when not in use.
- If the unit stops working due to overheating, disconnect the unit from AC power and reconnect it to restart.