1. The Woodworkers Edge Rule simplifies your life by wrapping around the edge of your stock and giving you an accurate scale on both sides.
2. Our latest precision ruler can provide unparalleled accuracy for your panel layout work. Just press the head to the desired angle, and then press the straight line.
3. Even the most skilled woodworker faces challenges in accurately angular placement on larger panel projects. You can try to extend the production line from a small protractor, but even a small error will make the production line extend farther, the greater the error.
4. It is the series of precisely machined indexing holes and the spring-loaded, tight-tolerance indexing pin that meshes with them. The pin snaps into place giving you the confidence to know it is spot-on accurate.
5. Even when you’re not working with angles, this is a lay out tool you’ll reach for on almost every project. The blade features the same exclusive “saw-tooth” design scribing notches found in our new Stainless Steel Precision Woodworking Squares. There’s a notch every sixteenth-inch all along the blade. Just drop your pencil in the notch and slide the head along the edge of your stock for a perfectly parallel line.
The best woodworking tools -Combination and Double Square The feature we think you’ll find most useful on these new squares is the laser-cut scribing guides cut every sixteenth-inch along the blade. The guides are just the right size to capture a pencil tip for highly accurate parallel scribing.
At topvira we understand that shopping online can be overwhelming, which is why we offer a 100% money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with our product, email us and get a full refund.