Aukey 1080P UHD Car Driving Recorder Camera UHD Car Driving Recorder Camera
Real 4K & 1080P Dual-Channel Recording
Dual dash camera with 4K 3840*2160P@30fps front and 1920*1080P@30fps rear, 4 time higher than a regular Full UHD recording, it is the highest quality possible at this time, which providing the most detail of license plates and road signs for driving.
Use the ROVE App to view and manage dash cam recordings instantly on your iOS and android devices.
FEATURES WITH STATE OF THE ART TECHNOLOGY INCLUDED
The car dashboard camera has f1.8 apertures (the largest in the industry)
170° A+ wide angle lens
Emergency video lock
Supports up to 128GB class 10 – U3 speed micro SD card (NOTE: MEMORY CARD NOT INCLUDED)
HIGH RESOLUTION CAPTURE
FHD 1080P UHD Car Driving Recorder Camera VIDEO
Captures video in 3840*2160 Full HD resolution, 30fps. With an outstanding resolution, it captures your driving moment vividly. Showing strong evidence by crisp and smooth videos when the incident happens.
3-INCH IPS SCREEN
Displaying color-accurate and no delay video provides you HD visual experience. Simplified operation interface and icons ensure your quick recognition and intuitive operation.
UHD & NIGHT VISION
The combination of f1.8 aperture and UHD technology provide adaptive sensitivity of light to enhances the clarity both day and night.
The camera will switch to parking mode automatically (In this mode, the G-sensor and motion detection are still standby).
EASY TO SET UP
With simplified wiring design and solid installing kits, make your installation easier, mount your camera firmly.
AUKEY DASH CAMERA, YOUR CONFIDENCE TO DRIVE
- Full HD resolution: Captures every moment in smooth, sharp video quality.
- Dual lens: Both the front and rear sides of your cars are recorded, for further safety.
- WDR & Night Vision: Maintains clarity both day and night, prevent over/underexposure.
- Built-in G-Sensor: Automatically locks the footages in emergency situations.
- Parking Guard: Automatically record the evidence when sudden shake/collision happens.
- Loop recording: Overwrite the unprotected old files when the SD card reaches its storage.