Want to say goodbye to your hallux valgus and avoid costly surgery?
Unfortunately, if you do nothing or act too late, there is no chance that your hallux valgus will heal itself.
In the best case, this deformity could be limited to cosmetic purposes at first. In the worst case, it could lead to much more serious problems such as arthritis, bursitis or hammertoe.
Before / After
The bunion corrector brace also helps maintain surgical fixation of the big toe after hallux valgus surgery. The set is recommended for men and women, for night and day, for indoor and outdoor, for hallux valgus deformity, wrong position of the big toe, overlapping toe and crooked toe.
The products are tested by the best professionals so that you and your family can use it with effective results:
– Relieves bunion pain while walking or sleeping.
– Restores the natural movement of the foot.
– Comfortable to wear throughout the day.
The best way to use it:
– Start using bunion corrector while sleeping or barefoot. Wear the splints for short periods of 30 minutes per day and then gradually increase the amount of time until you can wear them for a few hours a day.
– In case of inflammation, apply ice to your bunions before and after using the splint.
– Stop using in case of skin diseases or injuries to the affected area
– Hand wash, with the straps closed. Don’t use fabric softener or bleach, just air dry